[SAGA-RG] SAGA Projects in Google Summer of Code

neil p chue hong N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 07:05:49 CDT 2008

Hi All,

the deadline for student applications has been extended by a week to April
7th.

Please encourage your students to take a look at the project ideas proposed
around SAGA and formulate their applications.
If they submit early then we will be able to give them feedback.

cheers,
neil

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.