[SAGA-RG] Some more questions

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Oct 31 09:29:11 CDT 2007

Hi Ceriel, Roelof,

Quoting [Ceriel Jacobs] (Oct 31 2007):

> Andre Merzky wrote:
> >
> >>Also, could you give Roelof access to the SAGA CVS?
> >
> >read access should be publicly available - let me know if
> >there is trouble.  I'd be really happy to give write access
> >as well (active contributors are _really_ hard to find...),
> >but I would also appreciate to know what his plans for
> >writing the are :-)
>
> Well, he is helping me implementing some of SAGA File and
> namespace on top of the JavaGAT, and may find errors or
> inconsistencies in the Java language bindings (which live in
> the SAGA-RG repository).

Ah, of course - its abound the binding, not the spec!  No
problem, I'll contact CCT support for CVS access.

> Also, anonymous access does not seem to work?
> According to http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/space/CVS+Details, the
> following should work, with an empty password.
>
> ceriel at titan:~$ cvs -d :pserver:cvs_anon at cvs.cct.lsu.edu:/projects login
> Logging in to :pserver:cvs_anon at cvs.cct.lsu.edu:2401/projects
> CVS password:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.cct.lsu.edu rejected access
> to /projects for user cvs_anon

The passwd is 'anon' - sorry for the misinformation on the
page, I'll fix it.

Cheers, Andre.

--
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however,
a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.