[SAGA-RG] Some more questions

Ceriel Jacobs ceriel at cs.vu.nl
Wed Oct 31 04:17:58 CDT 2007

Andre Merzky wrote:

>> Also, could you give Roelof access to the SAGA CVS?
>
> read access should be publicly available - let me know if
> there is trouble.  I'd be really happy to give write access
> as well (active contributors are _really_ hard to find...),
> but I would also appreciate to know what his plans for
> writing the are :-)

Well, he is helping me implementing some of SAGA File and
namespace on top of the JavaGAT, and may find errors or
inconsistencies in the Java language bindings (which live in
the SAGA-RG repository).

Also, anonymous access does not seem to work?
According to http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/space/CVS+Details, the
following should work, with an empty password.

ceriel at titan:~$ cvs -d :pserver:cvs_anon at cvs.cct.lsu.edu:/projects login
Logging in to :pserver:cvs_anon at cvs.cct.lsu.edu:2401/projects
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.cct.lsu.edu rejected access
to /projects for user cvs_anon

Ceriel