[SAGA-RG] SC'07

Shantenu Jha s.jha at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 21:42:34 CST 2007

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the information. Will be sure to catch up with Kenton.

There will also be SAGA demos and talks at the CCT/LSU booth, IBM stand
and OMII (UK eScience stand). Ole Weidner from the CCT/LSU (and to a
lesser extent myself) will be presenting/demonstrating.

Although some slots are fixed, some other slots are still be determined.
Details will be posted at http://saga.cct.lsu.edu as they become
available. (I've asked that your event also be publicised too).

Shantenu