[SAGA-RG] Question about saga::attribute and saga::async

Ceriel JH Jacobs ceriel at cs.vu.nl
Tue May 1 09:52:22 CDT 2007

Hi,

I noticed that version 1.0 RC 5 of the SAGA document specifies
that the saga::attribute interface now implements the saga::async
interface. I assume that this means that there must be task- and
async versions of the saga::attribute methods. But this also means
that several other classes now must implement saga::async (because
they implement saga::attribute).
For instance, the class "metric" in
package saga.monitoring, should that now have async and task
versions of the add_callback, remove_callback and fire methods?
I guess not, but since it now implements saga::async, should it?

Ceriel Jacobs