[SAGA-RG] New VP Standards

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue May 1 06:47:58 CDT 2007

Hi,

FYI, OGF has a new Vice President for Standards:  Chris
Smith (Platform Computing) takes that role over from Dave
Snelling (Fujitsu).

Congratulations (or condolences? ;-) to Chris!

Cheers, Andre.

----- Forwarded message from "Linesch, Mark" <mark.linesch at hp.com> -----

--
"XML is like violence: if it does not help, use more."