[SAGA-RG] Fwd (replogle at ogf.org): [gf-chairs] OGF20 Group SessionScheduling is now open

Pascal Kleijer pascal.kleijer at knd.biglobe.ne.jp
Tue Feb 13 06:44:25 CST 2007

Hi all,

I would like to put Language Bindings as one topic on the agenda. Of course we should split between Java and C, if other bindings pop-up in the mean time we could add them as well.

Another topic is the promotion process that SAGA will adopt and the different plans, schedules, workshop, etc for dissemination. This item if added, it should be clearly explained to Craig so that his Vendor adoption track has the necessary information as well.

Of course the SAGA 2.0 discussion will take its share as well. OK, that are the thinks on my head right now!

Best Regards,
Pascal Kleijer