[SAGA-RG] Fwd (replogle at ogf.org): [gf-chairs] OGF20 Group Session Scheduling is now open

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon Feb 12 16:28:50 CST 2007

Hi Folx,

OGF-19 is just a couple of days in the past, up comes OGF-20!
It is certain that session space will be tight in Manchester
- so we need to decide/plan ahead very soon...

Lets gather agenda items for 10 days, then we should be able
to apply for sessions by end of next week...

Cheers, Andre.

----- Forwarded message from Joel Replogle <replogle at ogf.org> -----