[SAGA-RG] spec

Ceriel Jacobs ceriel at cs.vu.nl
Thu Dec 13 07:58:53 CST 2007

Andre Merzky wrote:

> Please note that the wildcard issue is REALLY the last known
> issue - as soon as we have that settled the spec is out.  So
> if you have discovered anything else... ;)

Well, it is not as if I have a supply of them and just report
a couple of them whenever I feel like it :-)

But, I just noticed another one: in the monitoring package, metric class,
there is a sentence that states that

     The metric |type|s are the same as defined for attributes,
     and the metric |value|s are to be formatted as described for
     the respective attribute types.

But what about the Trigger type? This is not mentioned as one
of the attribute types. In fact, it is never really specified what
a 'Trigger' is.

Cheers,		Ceriel