[SAGA-RG] Attribute interface and Service Discovery

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Aug 21 15:21:09 CDT 2007

Nice!

Cheers, Andre.

PS.: the mailing list still seems broken.  Appearently a
spam filter maintained by OGF's ISP kicks in too often.  We
are working on getting it fixed...  I wonder why it
classifies so many of our mails as spam... ;-)

Quoting [Fisher, SM (Steve)] (May 22 2007):

--
"XML is like violence: if it does not help, use more."