[SAGA-RG] [jsdl-wg] FINAL CALL on SPMDApplication

Pascal Kleijer k-pasukaru at ap.jp.nec.com
Tue Apr 3 21:04:19 CDT 2007

Dear Andre and SAGA folx,

To make the answer short, yes I think we should support this in the SAGA
Job package. At the moment we have these fields with other names because
we use the NAREGI definition. However I am pretty sure that NAREGI will
migrate to the official OGF spec would it be released (NAREGI people are
also behind this spec anyway). That means that if we have a SAGA
implementation of the Job package we will support them, even if this
deviates from the SAGA spec.

Best regards,
Pascal Kleijer

   HPC Marketing Promotion Division, NEC Corporation
   1-10, Nisshin-cho, Fuchu, Tokyo, 183-8501, Japan.
   Tel: +81-(0)42/333.6389       Fax: +81-(0)42/333.6382
   http://www2.nec.co.jp/online-tv/en/introduction/society/met_h.html