[SAGA-RG] SAGA Core API definition - last call

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Oct 6 12:04:22 CDT 2006

Hi folx,

all tracker items for the SAGA CORE API specification are
closed - its time to submit it to the editor.  After
discussing with Thilo we want to propose to allow for final
comments until Monday noon (UTC).  The latest version is in
CVS, and also available on forge:

  http://forge.ggf.org/sf/go/doc13771?nav=1

Please let us know if that procedure is ok with you.  We had
a last call already, changes after that have been minor, so
we think its not neccessary to have a week long final call
again (as would be the custom).

Best regards,

  Andre.