[saga-rg] Fwd (theimer at microsoft.com): RE: [ogsa-wg] Thoughts on extensions mechanisms for the HPC profile work

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed May 17 06:33:42 CDT 2006

Hi SAGA,

see below a mail quited from Marvin Theimer, which went to
the OGSA list.  I think his points about implementation of
optional features are very valid ones, and I would like to
add a similar statement to the spec, like: "A saga object or
method MUST be implemented with exactly the semantics
specified, or not at all."

Any thoughts on that?

Cheers, Andre.

----- Forwarded message from Marvin Theimer <theimer at microsoft.com> -----