[saga-rg] Requirement Document - Group feedback needed...

G.E.POUND at soton.ac.uk G.E.POUND at soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 12:19:16 CST 2006

Shantenu, Andre,

The document provides a useful introduction to the motivation behind some of
the less obvious aspects of the strawman API.

I only have a few exceedingly trivial comments on the document.

- page 3, typo "philopshy"
- page 4 para 3, no opening square bracket
- page 15, perhaps "recent and past projects" should read "current and past
projects"
- pages 21-24, numbering missing from some headings

Graeme