[saga-rg] Requirement Document - Group feedback needed...

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon Mar 27 09:09:47 CST 2006

Hi Group,

the SAGA Requirement document is, finally, getting close
to publication.  Attached is the current version, which
we intent to submit to GGF Office on Friday night.

This is the 'last call' for the group to provide feedback
on the draft, or (preferrably ;-) to give us a 'go ahead'.

Two notable points might change before submission: the
author list might get extended (please speak up if you
feel left out, or have suggestions!); and the Java-CoG
sections needs revision - we are waiting for input from
Gregor on that.

Please provide feedback as early as possible, to allow us
to keep our Friday submission deadline.  Comments after
(local) businness hours are very likely to be ignored (for
this version).

Best regards,

Shantenu and Andre.