[saga-rg] Re: Fwd (replogle at ggf.org): [gf-chairs] GGF18 Session Scheduling: Deadline 7 July

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Wed Jul 12 23:49:14 CDT 2006

Hi groups, hi Andre,

thanks for reserving the time slots.

Andre, could you please send the agendas to the lists such that we can start
preparing contents?

Thanks,

Thilo

PS: This time, we should also be a bit more careful about organizing session
    leaders ;-)
PPS: For the first time since GGF1, I will have to miss GGF18 :-(
     (Sorry, too many conflicts, and I could make 2 other meetings if I skip
      GGF18 :-(

--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/