[saga-rg] Re: Fwd (replogle at ggf.org): [gf-chairs] GGF18 Session Scheduling: Deadline 7 July

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Jul 11 04:54:52 CDT 2006

Hi groups,

I just realized that I can wait forever on answers on mails
which I send only to myself, and not to the lists...
Sorry for that!

Anyway, we have now 2+2 sessions scheduled for GGF18, with
somewhat fuzzy agendas.  Please let us know if you are
interested to see specific topics on the agendas.

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Jun 26 2006):