[saga-rg] Next conference call

Pascal Kleijer k-pasukaru at ap.jp.nec.com
Wed Jan 25 17:49:01 CST 2006

Hello,

For me any day next week is possible right now. As usual times between
15:00 and 22:00 GMT aren't my best times. Preferably early in the day is
the best :)

--

Best regards,
Pascal Kleijer

   HPC Marketing Promotion Division, NEC Corporation
   1-10, Nisshin-cho, Fuchu, Tokyo, 183-8501, Japan.
   Tel: +81-(0)42/333.6389       Fax: +81-(0)42/333.6382