[saga-rg] Next conference call

Tom Goodale goodale at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 25 12:56:25 CST 2006

Hi,

over the last couple of months, the conference call has been a bit of a
disaster, but we now have lots to discuss, especially as to whether we
complete our recharting as a working group, or stay as a research group.

Will it be possible for us to have a conference call next week ?  Perhaps
on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday ?  If you are interested in attending,
please send your constraints so we can work out a mutually convenient, or
at least not too inconvenient time for the call.  I will collate the
constraints on Monday and post day, time, conference number, and proposed
agenda then.

We will definitely discuss the RG/WG issue, and I'd like to discuss the
issues which came out of my meeting with the OGSA-BES and the Byte-IO
people.  It would probably be worthwhile discussing the requirements
document as well, if we get time.  Please send other agenda items.

To start the ball rolling on times, I will be in Baton Rouge next week, so
would rather not have a call between 0600 and 1400 GMT, but am prepared to
have have one as late as 0700 or as early as 1200 GMT if really necessary.
I don't know of any other constraints for those days yet.

Next ?

Cheers,

Tom