[saga-rg] JobService.submitJob() query

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon Feb 20 10:19:35 CST 2006

Uhm, I think you got us there.  I don't see any way to
specify the resource either, so its left completely up to
the backend to schedule the job.  I am not sure if that was
intended.

Chris, are we missing something?  Did we intend to leave
resource specification out?  Can't really be, as we have it
in run_job as Graeme points out...

'SAGA_HostList' is on the job, and read only - it gives
information on where the job _is_ running, not where it
_should_ run.

Andre.

Quoting [Graeme Pound] (Feb 20 2006):