[saga-rg] Re: SAGA and Security

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Sun Feb 19 15:22:30 CST 2006

I don't know if this will help or hurt the discussion, but has
everyone had an opportunity to read the ACE-grid security document?
It refers to itself as addressing security for "collaborative
environments," but they go through a number of use cases that are
very relevant to SAGA.  Deb Agarwal and Markus Lorch also contributed
an excellent discussion of implementations and scenarios for
reasonable security implementations .  It may help bring us SAGA
members up-to-speed on some aspects of the security model
considerations.

	http://www.ggf.org/documents/GFD.43.pdf