[saga-rg] Re: Comments to use case document

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Mon Feb 6 14:54:12 CST 2006

Hi again,

I was reminded by Andrei (thanks!) that not all comments are
in that tracker forum - some comments made it to this list.

They should actually be forwarded to the forum, for
documentation.

Hmm, I am too lazy to search all the mails in the archive -
someone with gmail account might be able to do that faster
(gmails search is great!)

Volonteers? :-))

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Andre Merzky] (Feb 06 2006):