[saga-rg] Re: ISSUE 131

Pascal Kleijer k-pasukaru at ap.jp.nec.com
Thu Apr 27 18:51:30 CDT 2006

Hi,

In Java "null" exists and is used a lot. But if an action fails
returning null might not always be the best solution, an Exception can
also be thrown. If the returned object must be non null w/o exception an
empty string is preferable. I would say it is a case by case problem
during the implementation however it can be specified in the spec if the
case is clear.

--

Best regards,
Pascal Kleijer

   HPC Marketing Promotion Division, NEC Corporation
   1-10, Nisshin-cho, Fuchu, Tokyo, 183-8501, Japan.
   Tel: +81-(0)42/333.6389       Fax: +81-(0)42/333.6382