[saga-rg] Re: ISSUE 108

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 27 14:11:24 CDT 2006

I think this question is addressed implicitly by the adherence to
SIDL interface definitions.  In SIDL, you define variables as "in",
"out" or "in/out".  A variable that is exclusively "in" is implicitly
a const and can be trivially mapped as such in language that support
const.  So, we *do* specify const-ness -- we just use a language-
independent way of expressing the function of the subroutine parameters.

-john