[saga-rg] Re: [gridcpr-wg] Please comment on GridCPR documents

Derek Simmel dsimmel at psc.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:02:22 CDT 2005

Hello all,

The GridCPR-WG website at http://gridcpr.psc.edu/GGF/ has been updated
with the notes and presentations from our meeting in Boston on Oct. 3.

The draft documents are also available via the website, in case you have
any difficulty accessing them elsewhere.

We're happy to take comments regarding the documents in a variety of ways
- if you do not feel comfortable posting them to the mailing list or on
the gridforge webpage, you are also welcome to send them directly to Paul
<stodghil at cs.cornell.edu> or myself <dsimmel at psc.edu>.

We appreciate any and all comments submitted!

Thanks!

- Derek

--
Derek Simmel <dsimmel at psc.edu>