[saga-rg] Modified Charter and SAGA Session #3 notes

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Oct 13 08:44:23 CDT 2005

Hi all,

here are some notes from the bitflipping meeting at GGF15
(notes taken by Craig Lee, with heavy annotations/comments
by Shantenu and me), and some general notes from stuff which
happened outside the official SAGA meetings.

Comments and questions are welcome!

Cheers, Andre.

Quoting [Shantenu Jha] (Oct 08 2005):

> GGF15 was a busy meeting for SAGA and there were many productive
> developments outside the formal (three) SAGA-RG sessions. Stay tuned for
> some general notes from GGF15.

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |