[saga-rg] SAGA use case document: comments needed! (this week)

Andrei Hutanu ahutanu at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Nov 2 13:38:10 CST 2005

Let me rephrase this a bit. Reliability is good and useful as an option
(as is in order delivery) but shouldn't be a requirement.
What this API should do is to remove the burden from the user to deal
with arbitrary sizes of data  such as : 1 byte (current API) or
1500/9000 bytes (UDP/RIPP) when using the network.
Regardless of wether this finds it's way into the SAGA API or not I
would like to propose a phone conference
with all the interested parties to decide what this API should actually
look like.

Andrei