[saga-rg] Jobs and SandBoxing

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Jul 29 12:47:18 CDT 2005

Hallihallo!

[For the attentive reader: right, the subject of the
 'other' mail should have been "Jobs and GetState",
 not "Tasks and GetState" - sorry]

Another comment I got about jobs in SAGA is: how is
sandboxing supported?  Can I at least determine if my job
runs in a sandbox?  Or at least what it's 'cwd' is?
Does a job have a unique job ID I can use to identify it?
(That question is related to the session persistency
discussed in another thread I think).

Any opinions?

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |