[saga-rg] Telecons

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Wed Dec 7 21:28:20 CST 2005

Well, I missed or messed up the last four calls or so, and
it looks not much different for the next two weeks.  Having
said that, the calls, IF they actually happen, are very
useful...

A.

Quoting [Tom Goodale] (Dec 02 2005):
> Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:08:34 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Tom Goodale <goodale at cct.lsu.edu>
> To: saga-rg at ggf.org
> Subject: [saga-rg] Telecons
>
> Hi,
>
> a while back we chose biweekly conference calls on Thursdays at 1600 UK
> time, as a suitable day and time for the calls.  This suits Europe and the
> Americas ok, but has drawbacks for Asia.  Last week we tried to have it at
> 1400 UK time, which would have been impossible for west coast USA, but
> were thwarted by technical problems.
>
> I'd like a quick survey of who is interested in the calls, what time
> zone they are in, and what their constraints are.
>
> I am interested, and am in the UK;  I can make most reasonable times
> except 1400 UK time on Thursdays, although I'd prefer not a Monday or a
> Friday.
>
> Next ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |