[saga-rg] Telecons

Pascal Kleijer k-pasukaru at ap.jp.nec.com
Sun Dec 4 17:57:47 CST 2005

Hi all,

As for me I cannot guaranty to join all meetings. Due to the fact I am
in Japan (GMT -9) it is hard to synchronize with the others. So lets say
the meeting hours between 1am and 6am Japan time are impossible for me
(unless next day is off). Inconvenient times would be between 0am-1am
and 6am-8am.

--

Best regards,
Pascal Kleijer

   HPC Marketing Promotion Division, NEC Corporation
   1-10, Nisshin-cho, Fuchu, Tokyo, 183-8501, Japan.
   Tel: +81-(0)42/333.6389       Fax: +81-(0)42/333.6382