[saga-rg] sessions at GGF15

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Aug 25 15:52:34 CDT 2005

Hi group,

we plan to have the following sessions at GGF-15 - please
let us know if you have comments:

Session 1: SAGA Use Case Mappings

  The session will present the SAGA API Draft, and publicly
  discuss the mapping of the API to the SAGA Use Cases.

   - Administrativa, GGF agenda bashing (10 min)
   - presentation of SAGA API           (20 min)
   - mapping 3 Use Cases to API         (60 min)

Session 2: SAGA API Discussion

  The session will host a low level discussion of the
  current SAGA API draft.  The draft is supposed to advance
  to submission status soon.
  The session will also host a  discussion of higher level
  issues, such as the handling of future API extensions, and
  language bindings.

   - agenda bashing     ( 5 min)
   - API discussion     (60 min)
   - General discussion (25 min)

Session 3: SAGA Requirement Doc Discussion

  The group will work on the current draft of the
  Requirement Document.

   - agenda bashing      ( 5 min)
   - document discussion (85 min)

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |