[saga-rg] Fwd (replogle at ggf.org): [gf-chairs] GGF15 Session Scheduling is open

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Fri Aug 12 07:59:24 CDT 2005

> Although I understand the constraints GGF office is facing
> for scheduling sessions, I think we should try to get three
> sessions as at last GGF.  After all we are (supposed to be)
> working on 2 documents, and want to advance the strawman to
> the document process soon.
>
> Do you have opinions to that?  Do people feel three sessions
> are too many?  Not enough?

3 sessions should be OK, provided we have something reasonable to
schedule. My suggestion would be to dedicate 1 session each to the two
documents.

What would then be the content of session 3?

> Please also note that 45 min slots are available as well,
> although counting for a full session.

Maybe session 3 would be 45 minutes "SAGA for dummies"?? ;-)

> What may also help is a headcount of people who will attend
> GGF15.  Could you raise a virtual hand, please? I'll be there.

** wave **

Thilo
--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/