[RUS-WG] OGF 24 session request

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Mon Jul 28 02:09:52 CDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I am sorry but for me it is highly unlikely to travel to OGF24, so while I
can request a session I will not be able to be there and chair it.
Therefore I would suggest that we figure out who will come to OGF24 before
requesting a session. After that is clear, I will be happy to file a
request, the agenda looks fine to me and there definitely are things to
talk about!

Best Regards
Gilbert