[RUS-WG] A first peek at the core IDL Recommendation

Rosario Piro piro at to.infn.it
Wed May 2 12:30:36 CDT 2007

Hi Gilbert!

That looks good (I just had a brief glance on it). I had a look into IDL
as well and would like to give a hand, what about an improvised
"hands-on-session" at OGF ... not an official session, I just think that
if we can find some spare time at the conference we can meet somewhere in
front of a notebook and continue the work together.

Cheers,

Rosario.