[RUS-WG] New documents

Xiaoyu Chen Xiaoyu.Chen at brunel.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 06:24:58 CDT 2007

Hello RUS teams:

1). The aggregate usage records, cooperated with Rosario and other peoper from OSG and RAL, has been uploaded into version2.0 folder. As we discussed in last telcon, the schema will be used as initial schema for RUS:Server-Side aggregation and is intended to be recommended to UR-WG for (part of) next version UR.

2). I shared a data replication RUS advanced use case to "Agent and Grid" community, accessible at http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dpfk8rp_4kssqcs <https://owa1.brunel.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dpfk8rp_4kssqcs> . I am also thinking whether it is good for RUS working group as a seperate and complete use case document encapsulating use cases for core and advance specifications, especially from real applications (DGAS/EGEE, SGAS/NorduGrid, Unicore?).

Cheers!

X. Chen