[RUS-WG] 2 Sessions at OGF20 Manchester Requested for RUS / UR

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 6 07:18:02 CST 2007

Dear all,

according to one action items coming out of one of our telcons, I have
requested the following sessions at OGF20:

(1)

OGSA - Resource Usage Service (RUS) Specification Discussions

(2)

Resource Usage Service (RUS) and Usage Records (UR) Joint Session

Finally, note that our requested sessions have to be approved and are not
fixed set yet.

In the next telcon we should create an initial agenda for these sessions!

(3)

I also noted that someone of the UR wg requested a UR session. Very much
appreciated.

(4)

I kindly ask you to send me a short notice whether you are able to come to
OGF20 in Manchester? Thanks.

CU soon,

Morris

----
Morris Riedel

SW - Engineer

Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich

Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich

Germany

Email:   <mailto:m.riedel at fz-juelich.de> m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info:  <http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel>
http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'