[RUS-WG] Joint Telcon on Friday 2007/03/09: new time, numbers and agenda

m.riedel at fz-juelich.de m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Mon Mar 5 01:36:58 CST 2007

Dear RUS&UR team,

(1)
Unfortunately we have to shift the meeting from

3 p.m. - 4 p.m. CET

to the following NEW time:

noon - 1 p.m. CET

on Friday 2007/03/09

I know that is a bit unconvenient for US participants, however it seems like thats the best slot for the most people.

Please write me a short email whether you are able to attend or not.

(2)
TelCon Numbers:

+49 69 4035 9803
code: 166120#

(3)
Proposed Agenda:

(a)
RUS&UR OGF19 issues and roadmap discussions, including charter issues

(b)
Short news about the recently published UR spec.

(c)
Discussions&summary about RUS-18 spec revised by Xiaoyu Chen

(d)
Mapping work on specs/charter to people

(e)
Planning for OGF20 sessions

(f)
next telcon

(g)
AOB

If you would like to add items on the agenda please let us know!

Best regards,
Morris

Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'