[RUS-WG] Charter material for todays phone conference

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Mon Jan 22 02:45:50 CST 2007

Hello Akram, hello everybody,

I think it would be valuable to have a teleconference about the Aggregate
Usage Representation Recommendation and how it affects the RUS. If we want
to do this before the OGF19, I would suggest Tuesday or Wednesday (23rd or
24th) so that we have time work this into the OGF19 preparations.

After doing a little bit of the timezone math (Akram, you are sitting in
California?) I want to propose 18:00 CET (central Europe) which should be
9:00 PST (California).
Please tell me if you have any preferences about the day and time of the
meeting.

Best Regards
Gilbert Netzer