[RUS-WG] Charter material for todays phone conference

Akram Khan akram at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Jan 21 16:25:46 CST 2007

Hello Gilbert et. al.

we have been been working on two documents

1) Aggregate Usage Representation Recommendation (UR-WG)
2) Proposals to OGF Resource Usage Service (RUS-WG)

we will not be able to make it to OGF19. Could we please arrange a meeting
with interested people to have a meeting next week, when we can update you
in more details about our work and the two documents.

I would propose:

a) you can find the document (1) on the UR-WG page
   we send around before the meeting document (2)

b) we prepare 30min talk on the work that we have done

c) then we have discuss and how to move this forward within
   the RUS-WG

Please let me know when would be a good time - we could use VRVS?

Best Wishes
akram