[RUS-WG] Planning for the Joint UR and RUS session in Manchester

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Tue Apr 3 11:41:36 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I am crossposting this onto both the UR and the RUS mailing list, sorry!

I have almost forgotten about the draft deadline for OGF20 this Friday, but
it would be nice to have a draft agenda standing as soon as possible. The
latest input I know of was from the teleconference on March 9th.

So I tried to create a rough initial draft with the suggestions therein,
but I would like more comments and suggestions. Also please notify me about
any planning from the UR side, since I am currently not aware of that and
we should join efforts since this is a joint session.

Anyway I have put the first draft onto the GridForge, you can have a look:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14375?nav=1

And I would welcome any suggestions, comments, discussions!

Thanks in advance & sorry for the short notice.

Gilbert Netzer
PDC/KTH