[RUS-WG] Teleconference Meeting in January

Gilbert Netzer noname at pdc.kth.se
Thu Dec 21 05:36:54 CST 2006

Hello everybody,

today Morris Riedel an I discussed having a teleconference in January
to discuss about the updating of the RUS Charter and to work out our plans
for the OGF19 session.

We agreed to use a tool called VRVS which is web-based and can be found
at http://www.vrvs.org/ . We have been using this tool in the OMII-Europe project.
I will be in the Café testing room before the meeting for everybody to be
able to test and fix any problems with the software.

For the preliminary agenda we thought about two points:
- Update of the RUS Charter.
- Planning for the OGF19 RUS session.

Please feel free to comment on the agenda and propose additions or changes.
You are also welcome to send email to the list, or to just come to the meeting!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Gilbert Netzer