[rus-wg] draft-ggf-wsi-rus-9

Steven Newhouse sjn5 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 15:51:51 CDT 2005

All,

A few minor change tracked alterations.

On re-re-reading it a few thoughts came to mind that I'd like comments on:

1. Section 3.1.1  The second half of the paragraph seems implementation
specifc, e.g. rus:resourceDescription is not mentioned elsewhere. Should
this be deleted?

2. In section 5.1.2 we define a RecordIdList and RecordId. These are
correctly used within the document. Would these make more sense if the
RecordId was replaced by RUSId ?

Steven

PS: Independent review and comments from others on the document would be
appreciated!

Dr Steven Newhouse                        Tel:+44 (0)2380 598789
Deputy Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII)
Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK