[rus-wg] Resource Usage Service WG Meeting in Seoul

Rajkumar Buyya raj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Feb 23 23:50:40 CST 2005

Hi Jon:

I am exploring  possibility of attending GGF in Seoul. If I do, I will attending
RUS session. Meanwhile, here is pinter to work of one my students/collaborator
for Uni. of Western Australia. His has written a Masters by Research thesis:

  Title: Authorisation and Accounting Services for the World Wide Grid

It made use of RUS specification.

Cheers
Raj