[rus-wg] WS-I RUS specification

John Ainsworth john.ainsworth at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 09:15:44 CST 2005

Hello everyone,

here is the interface specification based on our WS-I RUS
implementation for the WG meeting at GGF13. As it draws heavily on the
OGSI RUS specification, Steven and Jon are listed as co-authors. I have
attached the PDF version. This document, like the OGSI specification,
talks about things which I think are implementation choices and should
not be subjected to standardisation. I have added notes to this effect
where necessary. Sorry I can't make it to the meeting in South Korea,
but I hope you have a productive meeting.

regards
John