[rus-wg] RUS Specification - non-repudiation

Steven Newhouse sjn5 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 01:10:53 CDT 2005

>  This is what I think is needed, but I cannot see where it is mentioned in
> the document.

Have a look at the start of section 4. Is more clarification needed...
if so where?

>  Yes - but non-repudiation does imply that the client must sign the request
> and you therefore need to get it from the client somehow.

Or the submission comes over a connection secured by the client certificate.

Steven
Dr Steven Newhouse                        Tel:+44 (0)2380 598789
Deputy Director, Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (OMII)
Suite 6005, Faraday Building (B21), Highfield Campus,
Southampton University, Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ,  UK