[rus-wg] RUS Specification - operation results

Sven van den Berghe Sven.vandenBerghe at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 4 10:17:01 CDT 2005

Hi,

 The extract/fetch operations seem to return one or more full
RUSUsageRecords, would it be sensible to add parallel operations that return
just the ids? The would be more efficient when the purpose is just to
determine existence and not necessarily examine contents.

 On a related note, I don't know XPath/XQuery well but I assume that it is
possible to do something like "extract all records that have been created in
the last month". Is this correct?

Sven
--
Sven van den Berghe