[rm-wg] Basic Executions Service (Batch Job) State Transitions

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 27 05:21:53 CDT 2007

Paul,

My concern with this model is that most of the termination
transitions (Cancel, Completion, Failed) instantly take the instance
out of the manageability domain. This is one of the reasons I waned
the Finished State in my model. It is a manageable state, on the way
to destruction or complete re-commissioning.

PS: I might be able to drop NotReady from the model and make it a
substate of Commisioned.

On 26 Apr 2007, at 16:49, Strong, Paul wrote:

> ...mapped to the orginal model.  Will supply mapping to Dave's
> suggested model later this evening.
>
> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/downloadAttachment/
> projects.rm-wg/wiki/27thApril2007?id=atch4404
>
> Regards
> Paul

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE