[Risge-rg] RISGE-RG teleco details - 14.01.2010 - 15.00 CET

Franco Davoli franco.davoli at cnit.it
Wed Jan 13 02:25:06 CST 2010

Dear Marcin,

I am currently at a meeting of the Italian networking research group, and
most likely I won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s meeting. I will try to
catch up with what you will be discussing through the minutes. Anyway, I
just wanted to confirm my interest, also in continuing the investigation of
the topics I started to examine with Michael, and possibly other new issues.
I am also planning to attend the next RISGE-RG session at the OGF.

Best regards,
                                            Franco