[Risge-rg] Availability for upcoming OGF meetings

Marcin Plociennik marcinp at man.poznan.pl
Fri Apr 17 02:04:48 CDT 2009

Dear All,

As already mentioned in previous mail, since next OGF is coming we
should decide
on possible next meetings.

Depending on the result of current analisys on the standards on one of
the meetings we should
have a BOF of working group on deceided subject/s.

I created doodle vote for checking who could possible attend next OGF's .
Please let me know your availability and the preferences.

http://www.doodle.com/k2y4q2mtyecewc84

Depending on availability/preferences we will decide if we will meet
once or twice.

best regards
marcin

--
              Marcin Plociennik
 Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center

 61-704 Poznan, ul. Noskowskiego 10 POLAND
 phone (+48 61) 8582181
 e-mail: marcinp at man.poznan.pl