[Risge-rg] SpectroGrid project

Roberto Pugliese roberto.pugliese at elettra.trieste.it
Wed Jul 30 02:39:04 CDT 2008

Dear Andre,
I'm working in a synchrotron radiation facility (ELETTRA).
In the last years we developed the Elettra Virtual Collaboratory (2002)
and evolutions of the system called Multipurpose Virtual Laboratory and
Virtual Control Room (both based on Gridsphere).
I see many similarities with your project and I suggest you have a look
also to the Online processing and remote operations use case.
Best regards,
Roby

On 29/lug/08, at 17:11, Andre Charbonneau wrote:

> Greetings,
> My name is Andre Charbonneau and I'm the main developer of the
> SpectroGrid project at the National Research Council Canada (NRC).
> Please have a look at the following document for the SpectroGrid
> project, which was just added to the risge-rg list:
>
> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.risge-rg/docman.root.involved_projects/doc15304
>
> Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like
> have more information about the SpectroGrid project.  I'm looking
> forward to collaborating with the other members of the RISGE
> research group.
>

> Best regards,
>   Andre
> --